Ticketing, Policies & House Rules
- Tickets are purchased online as well as choosing your seating choice. Tickets obtained through a charitable donation will be picked up at will call/box office unless tickets and seating were done ahead of time. Many of our concerts sell out in advance. On performance days, the Box Office will be open 1 hour prior to the show.
- Tickets must be paid in full at time of purchase and payment will be immediately deposited and processed upon receipt. Visa & Mastercard are always welcome. Cash or credit card is accepted at the box office. Performances carry a small convenience and venue fee for orders placed online & at the door. There will be a $30 service fee for all checks returned, for insufficient funds, or for credit card issue leading to payment issues for any reason (including canceled or reverse chargebacks).
- All tickets will be held at the box office until the day of show. Photo ID may be required.
No Refunds or Exchanges
- All ticket sales are final.
- The venue policy is no refunds except in the case of a canceled show, state shutdown of roads due to a storm or imminent danger. Under circumstances of a death in the family or illness, we will offer a credit, in-house, towards a future show. In case of inclement weather, should the performance occur, there are no refunds. Should a performance be postponed your ticket will be valid for the new performance date. Should a performance be canceled, refunds will be made at the point of sale.
- The house generally opens 1 hour prior to a performance. At major shows, many patrons come early.
- For most shows VIP seating and preferred seating are reserved (see the seating chart online). General Admission seats are open seating by section. You are guaranteed a seat in the section that you purchased your ticket only.
- Beer and wine are available for sale at most of our concerts and special events. You may not bring your own beverages, food or snacks into the MPC venue
- For all other performances, persons without tickets will not be allowed to enter the Auditorium
- Discounts may not be used in any combination or retroactively. Discounts must be requested at the time of purchase. Full-price tickets may not be exchanged later for discounted tickets nor may a refund be given for the difference between the full price and the discounted price of the ticket.
- No SLR, rangefinder or point & Shoot cameras or video cameras are allowed in the lobby or the auditorium of the MPC without prior obtained press credentials. No flash photos with cell phone cameras.
- There is no standing in the aisles or orchestra pit area without proper credentials.
- Private meet and greet events are only by special ticket and credentials